Cheap Accommodation in Stockholm Sweden
Hotels in Sweden, find cheap places to stay in Stockholm. The cheapest accommodations in Stockholm Sweden. Hotels that feature family rooms, a spa & wellness centre, fitness centre, internet access, that allow pets, etc..
Cheap rates for places to stay in Stockholm Sweden.
Save Up to 80% on your reservation.
Find best places to stay in Stockholm
Finding the perfect hotel in Stockholm is easy. We can help you find your perfect hotel. We offer you a wide variety of very cheap and exclusive luxury hotels in the city centre, the Old Town or Gamla Stan, in the Hägersten - Liljeholmen district, ... or near different landmarks such as the Långholmen, the Royal Palace, Cosmonova, Konserthuset, the Vasa Museum, etc..
Search for accommodation in a popular area like the Drottningholms Castel area or the Nordiska Kompaniet shopping area.
If you travel by train staying close to Stockholm Central Station can be very convenient. Stockholm is also a very popular cruise port, many ships depart or end their cruise in Stockholm Sweden.
Business or leisure travelers coming to Stockholm International Fairs and Sollentuna Expo Center can search for hotels near by these congress, convention, trade fair and exhibition centers.
TIP : Use search advanced options for searching hotels by star, distance or hotel facilities. Check a box if you want to see only hotels that offer an airport shuttle, family rooms, a fitness centre, parking, a restaurant, a spa & welness centre, swimming pool, ... also you can search for hotels with rooms and facilities for disabled guests or allow pets.
Search in our database, you can sort hotels by stars, popularity, guest review scores, etc. or show hotels near.... landmarks, districts, museums, airports, monuments, etc.
You can search different hotel types of lodging in Stockholm Sweden. Cheap or luxury hotels, short and long term rental apartments, a cosy B&B and guest houses or very affordable hostels. Look also for accommodations that feature a spa & wellness centre, swimming pool, a restaurant, fitness centre, family rooms, etc..
Stay for 1 night, 2 nights, a weekend, midweek, week, ... short or long term hotel, bed and breakfast and apartment accommodation.
Major Events in Stockholm
We offer you excellent hotels near all major events in Stockholm Sweden. Stockholm welcomes many major annual events attracting a lot of tourists. Make reservations for hotels early during these events is highly recommended.
See the list of major annual events and highlights for Stockholm Sweden.
- Furniture Fair : February : Event held at Stockholm International Fairs & Congress Center
- GE Galan : February : Indoor athletics event at the Globen Arena.
- Walpurgis Night at Skansen : April : Celebrations for the arrival of spring, with bonfires and singing at the Skansen open-air museum and at various venues across the city.
- Elitloppet : May : Most important harness racing horse race competition at Stockholm's Solvalla track.
- Stockholm Marathon : May : Marathon beginning and ending at the Olympic Stadium.
- Gärdesloppet : May : Classic cars race and parade.
- Archipelago Boat Day : June : Boat parade between Stockholm Strömkajen and Vaxholm.
- Swedish National Day : June : National Day celebrations at Stockholm's old medieval square of Stortorget and Skansen open air museum.
- Midsummer Night : June : Festival that include ring dances, singing, games and dancing around the maypole in traditional costume.
- Summer Games : July : Athletes from all over the world gather in Stockholm to compete in the annual Summer Games.
- Stockholm Jazz Festival : July :Performances at the waterfront setting of Skeppsholmen island.
- DN Galan : July : DN Galan athletics competition is part of the IAAF Grand Prix series and held at the Stockholm Olympic Stadium.
- Stockholm Pride : July - August : The biggest gay and lesbian pride festival in Scandinavia.
- Popaganda : August : Popaganda music festival is held in the southern Stockholm area of Eriksdalsbadet.
- Beer & Whisky Festival : September : Annual Stockholm Beer & Whisky Festival at Factory Nacka Strand.
- Museum Night : October : Museums open their doors until 01:00.
- International Film Festival : November : Screenings of international film and documentary creations at various venues in the city.
- Christmas Fair in the Old Town : November - December : Traditional Swedish Christmas fair at the main square in Stockholm's Gamla Stan.
- Skansen Christmas Market : December : One of the biggest Christmas Markets of Sweden.
- Skansen St Lucia Day : December : Festivities at Skansen museum.
- New Year Concert : 31 December : New Year concert at the Cathedral in Gamla Stan (at Storkyrkan Church)
- New Year's Eve in Stockholm : 31 December : Music, entertainment, and fireworks at Gamla Stan (Stockholm's Old Town) and Skansen open-air museum or go to Stockholm's Södermalm district for nightclubs and bars.